Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

in the beginning...

i love to go junking and redecorate with old shabby stuff.  i started this blog to share some ideas and to collect ideas from all of you:)  

first,  i used my silhouette cutter to add a vinyl address.


i found this empty frame at a garage sale, a few years ago, and painted it pale pink and then, over painted it in some areas with white paint.   i've had a wreath hanging on it for awhile, now, and wanted to change it up.

before


after


 i used some ribbon to hang the plates and it now hangs on the entry wall above a desk that my husband built for me.



for this topiary, i glued lavender bits to 2 styrofoam balls and placed it into the cute pot--that i painted white--(it was a dark green color).


and this chandelier replaces an ugly shiny brass ceiling light.


i've linked this to Vintage Inspiration Friday--- more later--thanks for looking:)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous changes! Love that framed plate display and desk area with the topiary, so frenchy and pretty!!! thanks for linking up with VIF! xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I just found you through your post on Faded Charm! I think we joined the blog kingdom on the same day...cool, huh? Next year, we need a birthday party together. :)

    I'm learning as I go, and enjoying every minute of it! How about you?

    Revi

    ReplyDelete