Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

vintage junk platter…

 
this is linked to funky junks sns#97!
on my last trip junking, I found this old platter and loved the cracks and stains on it.  using my silhouette, I cut “vintage junk” out of vinyl and attached it to the platter.  the font is lucinda handwriting.  such a fast project!
IMG_5631
I’m hoping to find a few more plates and platters to add different sayings to, then hang them in a grouping on a hall wall.
IMG_5627
yesterday, when I visited terry (ilovemybugs), she had a print friendly button on her post.  when this gadget is installed on your blog, it allows your reader to print, save to a pdf, or email your post!  great for tutorials, ect. 
and it saves time, ink and paper in the process.  (back up your template before you install this, and you’ll be go to go.)  just thought you might like to know about this:)
thanks for looking:)

2 comments:

  1. I love this...I don't have a cricut...but that looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until I get one of those machines! This is too cute - isn't it fun searching for the pieces once you have an idea?
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete