Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

photo holder…

have a happy thanksgiving, everyone!

this drawer was $5 at a junk store and it was pretty ugly, -full of scratches and stained a dark color.  but it was perfect for a photo holder, so,  I brushed some paint on it, and removed the front of the drawer. 

drawer-front

the numbers (from hobby lobby), were added.  the clothes pins were hot glued on.  I cut picture mats and added some pics of a few of my reasons to be thankful:)  so easy to change out the picture, too.

IMG_7481

here’s a close up of the reason I love this piece.

IMG_7482

I’m sharing this with common ground--thanks for stopping!

5 comments:

  1. What a really wonderful idea!! I love that you can change out the pictures. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE! I'm a new follower...
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea for the box....it turned out perfect! Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fabulous! You have the best ideas, my pictures are all shoved into plastic bins, I would love to have them in a drawer and the drawer would hold them all and then people could enjoy looking at them!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete