Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

topiary light…

I love anything that reminds me of a garden.  this littlle lamp has faux ivy growing up a metal star frame and its anchored in a clay pot and topped with some moss.
IMG_8563wm
and these rustic sconces were in my son’s bath, in my last house.  (my décor has lightened considerably in my current house.)  see the little sailboat?  it’s a clock!
IMG_0268wmIMG_0290wm
either of these lights would be an easy, do it yourself project, I think…but then, my husbands an electrician.
I’m sharing this with funky junks unique lighting party—thanks for looking:)

14 comments:

  1. Love that topiary on top of that old beam.Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooool. Love the sailboat clock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little light, Lynn! I love ivy in any way, shape or form, so this captured my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little lamp...love the great ideas you come up with Lynn!!! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable! It would look cute in a garden, too. But then again there's that whole water and electricity thing to worry about. :@

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lynn. Love all your finds. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! I bet it looks good at night with all the other lights off, too. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always been a little nervous to try my hand at wiring lamps, but if it's really as simple as you say, I just might have to give it a try one of these days. :) Love your lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great "corner filler" (that's what I call things like that anyway. lol) I love how you wrapped the ivy. Very cool Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas Lynn, the ifrst one is adorable and I love wall lights.
    I also love the pillar as a pedastal - gorgeous !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative. Love the sconces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your lighting suggestions. I think that pillar is wonderful and has such great texture. Thanks for the inspiration.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynn, love your topiary, I could love to find one of those columns! How lucky that your hubby is an electrician, love your lights and your sons Bathroom old and new are adorable!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. How FABULOUS IS THIS!!!!!! thanks for sharing...hugs...

    ReplyDelete