Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

blogging tour...

thanks so much to lin from a tiny cottage in the woods , for inviting me to the blog tour!
   
lin and her husband built their cute cottage and filled with adorable decor and sweet projects like the basket, kitchen shelf--(i love this), and pink wreath below!



--------------------------------------------------------------

for the tour, i'm to answer 4 questions, so, here goes...


1. What am I working on?  i just finished writing a christmas article for a magazine-fun!.  



2. How does my work differ from others of its genre?  i love to take something vintage and repurpose it into a useful, and pretty piece for my home.  and my husband is such a huge part of my blogging.  without him, our home would be still be a dated, dark place. 



3. Why do I write/create what I do?  i started the blog to journal the remodeling and decorating  of our home and we are almost done!  i throw in posts about woodworking projects,  gardening and junking finds, but, you won't find recipes, because i cannot cook:)  




4. How does your writing/ creating process work?  it usually starts with an old junk find that we turn into something useful..  i try to keep my writing to a minimum, choosing to let the pictures tell the story.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now, let me introduce you to 2 fabulous bloggers that you may or may not know. 


lynnie from cottagegalstyle



"I'm a New Englander living in the Midwest now with my heart still living in NH. I love to garden and being creative.  
Being home makes me happy because I can let me creative juices cultivate. My brain is always on and swirling, dreaming up what I can do next even if my body isn't willing LOL!
I'm a girly-girl through in through and it's clearly seen throughout my blog in my crafts and decorating. 


My hubby is my best friend and our bunnies our children truly!  They bring us so much joy and unconditional love.
Blogging for me is for the social community and friendship and am thrilled to have the internet.
Happy Day my dear blogging friend and hugs, Lynnie"

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hi, I'm Tina - the voice, heart and soul of What We Keep.
My interests vary far and wide and I blog about anything from home design 
to the random insanity of everyday life.




I'm opening a small shop of vintage and newly embroidered linens which will open Aug. 13.
I'm so excited and happy to be sharing one of my passions with my friends in blog land.


next monday, lynnie and tina will be doing a post answering the same questions and introducing you to other bloggers.  

thanks for looking!

36 comments:

  1. Lynn, I so enjoy your blog and can't stand it if I miss a post! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wunderschöne bilder!!!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Lynn, so nice to meet your 2 friends, I will pop over to their blogs and meet them. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Lynn to see you doing this blog tour. I enjoyed reading the answers to the questions. I love both Lin and Tina too so it will be fun to see their blog tour post too. Have a great start to the new week ahead.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, Lynn. You and your hubby have so many great ideas to take the ho-hum and create something fabulous for your home! Always fun to visit.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog tour! I can't wait to see your Christmas project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Lynn! Kisses for Bailey.xxx, T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you decided to blog! You come up with the most wonderful ideas! Love you style too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love to see the projects you do to beautiful your home Lynn. You inspire us all to take something and make it lovely!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, Lynn! I can't cook either, but I do throw in some posts about cooking/baking. ; ) Mainly just to share some gluten free recipes though because I've had to go gluten free due to Celiacs. It is nice that your hubby is on board with how you decorate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you never finish your home...else you might stop blogging. You'll just have to move, and start all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your halt to say something to me.Always lovely to see your projects.Nice to see your friends and i'll visit them too
    your question answer session is good and hope i can borrow your questions for myself..Love and hugs sujatha..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I love everything you share, Lynn, including learning a little bit more about you in the blog tour! :) The thought of being "almost done" is a dream of mine, but it will take us several more years to get there!

    I'm already following Lynnie, but haven't met Tina, so I'm on my way to visit her.

    Have a happy one!
    xoxo,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynn. I love everything you done in your beautiful home, so just keep on going. I can`t get enough.

    Big hug from here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your home is just beautiful, I love all of the white and pink! so pretty!
    Sally @cottagefix

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lynn, how exciting that you just wrote an article for a magazine. Can't wait to read it! Your home is gorgeous and I love the wonderful things that you and your husband do!! Lynnie is a cutie, but I am not familiar with Tina. I will have to hop over and say 'hi'.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is one of my favorites! I love your style of decorating. It is nice to hear someone doesn't cook as I have grown to not be so fond of it myself! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lynn, You are one of my favorites!! Love your style and I look forward to seeing all you have created or decorated~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lynn w Twoim domu jest uroczo, chętnie odwiedzę Twoich znajomych i ich blogi, pozdrawiam Beata:))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lynn, the pictures of your house are always amazing...Oh, congrats on the magazine...Can't wait to see which one and the article! Yes, your hubby always seems so helpful and certainly beyond a talented woodworker!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lynn, you are an inspiration to us all and I can't wait to find out where your Christmas article will be published!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Lynn for your wishes.Hope you are having fun with all your new projects...TC...Love sujatha...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lynn, so enjoyed your post for the blog tour and reading your answers. Your home is gorgeous and it's so wonderful your hubby takes part in the designing and updates. So great to catch up with you being home again. Thanks for stopping by while I was gone.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 3 year anniversary today, Lynn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Lynn! It's been awhile (been doing lots of traveling with my hubby) but good to be back to see all your pretty projects (you know I love all your amazing creations!!!!) Congrats on the article…which magazine??? Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lynn, I LOVE your style and always enjoy pics of your gorgeous home! You and your hubby make a great decor team! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lynn always enjoy seeing your beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Lynn. What a great job and you know that I always love anything you do. Isn't it funny that we both told our story on the same day and both featured a teddy with a hat...I'm going to check out Lin at Tiny Cottage in the Woods and Tina as I am not familiar with them but I already know Lynnie. Happy Monday..Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lynn, thanks for introducing us to new people. We love all that you do, your hubby is amazing and Pssst...You won't find any cooking stuff on my blog either lol!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Lynn, it is a treat to visit your blog and this post again. I love your home!! Thanks for stopping by today.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. I loved this post Lynn and getting to know just a bit about why you blog and about what you share. I love your beautiful home and love your style. I feel very lucky to have found you.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the good wishes! I hope you're doing well and enjoying fall!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lynn, I'm so glad you left a comment on Lin's post at my blog. It led me here and I've spent the last 30 minutes absorbed in your posts. Your blog is beautiful and I love, love, LOVE your studio. I'm so inspired. Looking forward to more of what you share. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Lynn, I love your blog, all your beautiful inspiration, please post again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Lynn It's been quite some time that you came to blog. Hope you are fine and all is well your side. Love and hugs sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. danke für die inspirationen!!! liebe grüße und einen schönen tag wünscht angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete