Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

creating christmas link party...

it's time to start planning for christmas!


i'm joining jann's (from have a daily cup of mrs. olson), creating christmas link party.  it starts out right here on my blog, dec 8th--hope you can stop by and join the fun!  the party will stay open until dec. 19th.

  so get your posts ready AND as a bonus, if you share the creating christmas button on your blog side bar, with a link back to one of our blogs, your name goes into the hat to win a prize!

here's the list -each day has a different themed home tour


Alice from Thoughts from Alice on Tues. Dec. 9th-RUSTIC CHRISTMAS

Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction on Weds. Dec. 10th-MY THRIFTED CHRISTMAS

Jann from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson on Thurs. Dec. 11th-VINTAGE CHRISTMAS
and
Carol from Art and Sand on Fri. Dec. 12th -SWEET AND SIMPLE CHRISTMAS


see you there and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Glad it's starting after Thanksgiving.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got your party button on my sidebar and I can't wait to see your White Christmas, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great Lynn, I'll try and join the party !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Party button is on my sidebar too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, wow this sounds like fun and I so look forward to seeing your White Christmas. I'll link the party button on my sidebar.
    Have fun!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, I'm so happy to have you joining the party this year! Can't wait to see what everyone does and all of the fun party links!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be a must see event...I love your holiday decor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to checking them out and getting ideas! Is it cold there in Indy? Sure is cold here near Valparaiso! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely ....Looking forward to join and to see too all the beautiful X'ms decors. Love sujatha

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, I'm looking forward to it

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will be fun....I love playing peeping Tom and looking in other peoples houses!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Lynn! Your lighted sign is sweet and I can't wait to see the rest of your home tour next week! Tis the season!

    ReplyDelete